|Property type||Single Family Home|
|Subdivision||Bell Channel Bay Unit|
• This property is within a 24 hour gated community within seven acres of manicured grounds
• There is 24-hour security with gates and guards patrolling at all times 24/7
• The 25-metre pooled is heated year-round
• There is free ferry service from the marina to Port Lucaya from 7am-11pm daily which runs every 30 minutes and often on demand
• There is a bar at the marina which is open from 7am-7pm where breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed and where there is ample opportunity to mix socially with boaters
• The rent of $3,500 is inclusive of everything except electricity, cable TV and Internet (which needs to be reconnected but which is a simply done)
• Water is included in the rent as is maintenance of the grounds and the other services referred to above
• The property has the benefit of a brand new, efficient ac unit fitted in May this year.
• Two new sofas were provided one week ago – the sectional converts to an extra bed
The Blacksmith located in Grand Bahama Yacht Club has spectacular views with a gracious and comfortable design and obvious attention to detail. Downstarirs the open kitchen, dining area and tropical living room create a spacious, inviting, and comfortable flow. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom and guest bedroom both of which feature large en-suite bathrooms. A convenient laundry closet with built-in washer and dryer is located upstairs, just off the main landing. Both floors of this wonderful home have full length terraces providing beautiful views of the marina and yacht club. The master bedroom features large picture windows and a magnificent set of exquisite glass paned double mahogany doors which lead out to the large terrace. In addition, there are two large walk-in closets providing generous shelving and storage space.The attached private bath is spacious and attractive. Beautifully tiled, it features a huge soaking tub with a view over the marina, separate his and hers vanities, and a spacious walk-in shower. The toilet is separately enclosed.The second bedroom features large picture windows and a large walk-in closet providing generous shelving and storage space. The attached private bath is spacious and attractive and is accentuated with a lovely marble floor. There is a single vanity and a combination shower/bath.For more information visit here which is a dedicated website for The Blacksmith and The Planter a 4,000 square foot home on the same property. Both are offered for sale from the same owner.